athavaneng.com
athavaneng.com
chrome

Tourist dies in suspected carbon monoxide leak at London hotel

In
Updated: 10:52 GMT, Mar 7, 2018 | Published: 05:12 GMT, Mar 7, 2018 |
0 Comments
1131

 A Spanish tourist has died and another is critically ill after a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a London hotel, British and Spanish media reported.

Some 29 people were evacuated from the hotel in the Kensington area of the city on Monday afternoon (March 5), according to local UK media reports.

Spanish and some British media reported that Marcos Servera Menendez, 34, was found dead at the scene, while Esteban Garcia, 37, remains in an induced coma.

Media reports added that police investigating the incident have said initial tests had indicated a high level of carbon monoxide, but their investigation had not concluded.

The hotel remains closed while the investigation is carried out. A police cordon has been put in place.

Your Comment

அன்புள்ள வாசகர்களே, நீங்கள் தெரிவிக்கும் கருத்துகளுக்கு நிர்வாகம் எவ்விதத்திலும் பொறுப்பாகாது. கருத்துக்கள் தகுந்த தணிக்கைக்குப் பிறகே பதிவேற்றம் செய்யப்படுகின்றன. எனவே நாகரீகமான கருத்துக்களை மட்டுமே பதிவு செய்யுமாறு வாசகர்கள் கேட்டுக்கொள்ளபடுகின்றனர். முக்கியமான புலங்கள் குறிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன *

*

  

  

Type Comments in Tamil language (Press Ctrl+g to toggle between English and Tamil)